South West Riders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South west riders motorbike club

3 posters

Mandurah bus station road works

mattpack
    mattpack

Mandurah bus station road works Empty Mandurah bus station road works

Post  mattpack 26/02/10, 01:56 pm

Can anyone shed some light on whats going on around the bus station. Mandurah drivers are bad enough but throw in a lane merge, a few witches hats and a flashing light and you have mayhem! Im so busy dodging impatiant drivers, i dont get much of a chance to have a good look to see what they are actually trying to do.
    Im sure its been in the local rag but im just curious if its going to make it better or worse. i.e Mandurah terrace (dont get me started on that one though Rolling Eyes )
    Jayson
    Jayson
    Admin

Mandurah bus station road works Empty Re: Mandurah bus station road works

Post  Jayson 26/02/10, 03:37 pm

not sure whats going on there maybe another lane? or i think they are putting in a bus lane like in perth..but what i do know is bad driving today on way to work i went into the round about and was taking the 3rd exit. as i was about to turn off a car pulled out and forced me to dodge and almost ended in me under bull bar he wasnt even watching cause he jammed the brakes on said sorry i was tempted to get off and go mental but i shook my head and went to work . i just cant belive some ppl cant even use a roundabout. go team mandurah..... useless drivers
    Special K
    Special K

Post  Special K 26/02/10, 11:46 pm

Please tell me that you guys know of the new "Mandurah Entrance Road" that is being built... Basically they would be adding a slip lane hopefully like the set up in singleton for when they make the new exit off the freeway that joins the train line as it comes in. which is also why they are building a freeway exit style intersection next to Freddies on Gordon road.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content